How to Get Lots of Targeted Website Traffic Using PPC
Pay per Click Advertising happens to be one of the most effective ways to drive
laser targeted traffic to any site. The kind of traffic you can get with PPC is
also the kind that is easy to convert into buyers, since you can target it very
precisely. However, if you are to get into PPC, achieving a high level of
success and get the most out of your campaigns is not just about bidding higher
than your competitors for a better ad placement, it goes way beyond that. Just
like any Internet marketing tactic/strategy, it’s really important to understand
the basic fundamental principles of PPC and create your own advertising plan
before you even launch a campaign. If you don’t plan your campaigns properly,
you may find that they fail to get many clicks or, even worse, that you get lots
of clicks but a low conversion rate. If you follow these guidelines, you’ll be
better equipped to run successful PPC campaigns.
By searching for ads that are making money for your competitors, you can improve
the performance of your own campaigns. There are many free resources on the
internet that enable you to research on this. You can tell which of your
competitors’ ads are profitable based on how long they keep them running; all
you have to do is search for keywords you want to use and study the ads that are
already there. The best solution, which will give you a really complete picture
of what your competition is doing in terms of ads, bids and keywords, would be
to invest in one of the advanced pay per click “spy on your competition” type
programs that are sold online. This information really gives you the edge when
it comes to creating
successful PPC campaigns.
Watch your ads for two or three weeks and then narrow it down to the ad groups
that are performing best. This is enough time to look over your results and stop
running ads that are not performing. If the cost per conversion on any ad is
more than the profit margin, you have to make some changes. If it is, then it’s
time to either stop the ad from running or make some valid changes to it.
Hopefully, you will find
ad groups that are profitable and you will, of course,
keep these running.
With PPC advertising, it’s important to know your numbers. You should always
know your conversion rate relative to your expenses. When you’re sure of this,
you can easily invest more money into the campaign and milk it for profits for a
long time. You can get lots of traffic with pay per click, but proceed with
caution; make your daily budget small at first.
This way you can drop campaigns that don’t work and invest more heavily into the
How to Get Lots of Targeted Website Traffic Using PPC Advertising
- How-To-Get-Targeted–Website–Traffic-Leads-Buyers-FREE1M | Xtof Russo
- Whats a decent amount of web traffic ??
- Free Software That Gets Targeted Website Traffic Demand!!~Save …
- Free Online Resources Justify Government's ICT cuts » OnlyHardwareBlog
- Albert Einstein » Black Holes – Do They Exist?
- 'The tyranny of the opposition' – Beyond The Commons – Macleans.ca
- Effective Pay Per Click Methods | PPC Advertising Exposed
- Campaigns host joint Middle East debate | Stanford Daily
- what should I do to drive targeted traffic to my site?
- Guide to Local Pay Per Click Advertising | Host Earth
- 46 CRO/Conversion Rate Optimization Resources for Web Design, SEO …
- The Art Of Optimizing Pay-Per-Click Campaigns – Part 1 : Carefully …